We’re going to have fun, y’all!
Ticket sales for Mardi Gras 2017 are now open.
Free Entry for NS Public School Teachers (please bring Teacher’s ID)
Free Entry for NSLC’s ‘Festival of Whisky’ Sat. Night Ticket Holders (please bring ticket stub)
We listened to the feedback and have a few different packages based on what our guests recommended.
Tickets are $25.00 in advance or $30.00 at the door. All fees included in the ticket prices.
- Must be 19+ as this is a Licensed Event.
- Please print out and bring your ticket.
- Bring your ID for proof of age.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable – Please do not lose your ticket.
- Packages are only available online.
- Event is Cash Only – There will be a cash machine on-site, but who wants to pay service fees?
- On-Line ticket sales stop at Noon Saturday the 4th. After that, it’s cash only sales at the door.
NO CREDIT CARD? Pay at this location:
- Aardvark Computer Solutions’ office at 2070 Oxford Street, Halifax NS. (MAP)
TICKET PACKAGES – Buy Now and Save
- +Food Sampler: Entry Plus: Six $4 food tickets for the price of five
- +Reserved Seat/Table: Food Sampler Plus: Reserved seating by the dance floor, either an individual seat, or a complete table of eight. Free seating exists, but there is not enough space for everyone.
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.