Check back soon for up to date details!
What we know is that we want to showcase as much local food and alcohol as we can, with a Southern Twist.
NO PRICE GOUGING! Ms. Julie events employ a strict No Price Gouging policy. We’ll charge fair prices for everything we sell. You are our guests, and will be treated fairly.
Bottle of Water / Can of Pop: $2
Draught Beer: $2.50 – 1 ticket
- Spindrift Brewing’s Riptide IPL
- Spindrift Brewing’s Knotty Buoy Pilsner
- Garrison’s Tall Ship Amber
- Tidehouse Brewing Company’s Oaked Centennial APA
Bottled Beer / Wine / Bar Shots: $5.00 – 2 tickets
- Nova Scotia Spirit Co. ‘Blue Lobster’ Vodka
- Nova Scotia Spirit Co. ‘Willing to Learn’ Gin
- Nova Scotia Spirit Co. ‘Fisherman’s Helper’ White Rum
- Halifax Distillery’s J.D. Shore Gold Rum
- Halifax Distillery’s J.D. Shore Black Rum
- Still Fired Distillery’s Nightowl Coffee Moonshine
- Still Fired Distillery’s Thai Chili Vodka
Fancy Mixed Drinks: $7.50 – 3 tickets
- Creole Bloody Mary (NSSC Vodka, Ms. Julie’s personal Creole Mix, with a spicy bean)
- Kentucky Mule (Bourbon, Ginger Beer, Ginger Ale, Lime)
- Hurricane (J.D Shore Gold Rum, Pat O’Brian’s Mix, Orange)
- Coca-Nola (Coldstream Clear’s Coconut, Coke, Lime)
- Absinthe (Absinthe, Sugar Cube, 4 shots water)
- New Orleans (NSSC White Rum, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Peychaud’s Bitters, Ginger Ale)
Specialty Cocktails (at the Upstairs Cocktail Bar): $ 10.00 – 4 tickets
- Fleur de Lis (NSSC Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Lemon Juice, Ginger Ale, Club Soda, Cucumber)
- Bourbon Buzz (Bourbon, Still Fired Distillery’s Nightowl Coffee Moonshine, Orange Bitters, Orange)
- Sazerac (Whiskey, Herbsaint, Peychaud’s Bitters, Sugar, Lemon)
- Zulu Coconut (Coldstream Clear’s Coconut, Amaretto liqueur, Ginger Ale, Lime)
- Caramel Appletini (NSSC Vodka, Coldstream Clear’s Apple, Coldstream Clear’s Caramel)
Mocktails: (Non-Alcoholic) $5.00 – 2 Tickets
- Virgin Cajun Bloody Mary (Tomato Juice, Ms. Julie’s personal Creole Mix, with a spicy bean)
- Virgin Hurricane (Tropical juice blend, Passion Fruit Juice, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine, Lemon-Lime Soda)
- Virgin New Orleans (Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Peychaud’s Bitters, Ginger Ale)
- Chicory Coffee imported from New Orlean’s favourite coffee company ‘Community Coffee’ will be served to keep you energized.
The kitchen at Olympic Hall limits what we can make, and how long we can serve, so please make sure to get your food early.
These are all based on Ms. Julie’s recipes from friends and family in Louisiana, but don’t worry – we will go very light on the spice!
Gluten Free (GF), Gluten Free Option (GFO) and Vegan Option (VO) will be available.
$4 (Appetizer Portion Sizes):
- Gumbo (slow cooked stew with chicken, southern sausage, over rice) (GF) (VO)
- Pulled Pork Slider (slow cooked pulled pork on a mini-bun) (GFO)
- Dirty Rice (spiced rice with chicken and vegetables) (GF)
- Red Beans and Rice (GF) (VO)
- Southern Baked Beans (beans and bacon slow cooked in BBQ sauce) (GF)
- Mini-Muffulettas (Italian sliced meat and cheese, with olive dressing, on a mini-bun) (GFO)
- Fried Pickles (lightly breaded slices, flash-fried) (GF)
- French-Fry based menu (standard, poutine, pulled pork poutine)
$7 (Appetizer Portion Sizes):
- Gator Bites (real alligator, lightly breaded, fried) (GF)
Traditional Dessert: $2
- King Cake (cake-sized cinnamon roll, covered in purple, green, and gold icing)
- Beignets (Small french style donuts, with icing sugar)
Hoping to see something? Drop us a line at admin@EntertainmentNovaScotia.ca